Hi everyone! It’s been a little bit since I last put a blog out, so I’m excited to be back today sharing my usual coffee orders when I’m out and about, and also the things that make my at home coffee mornings just as special! Surprisingly, I wouldn’t go near coffee in my early twenties, but I always loved being in coffee shops because I loved the wonderful smell! I think my problem was I just didn’t know a thing about coffee, and it took me awhile to figure out just how I liked it, and after a few (okay a lot) of trial and error, I guess you can say the rest is history! 😉 P.S.- Anyone else drink iced coffee all year round? I love a chilled coffee, and don’t think that will ever change!
My Top Coffee Orders
*I usually go to Starbucks, but every once in a while I’ll switch it up.
*I always get the venti size, but these would taste just as good in a smaller size.
*If you prefer hot coffee, no need to order it iced!
*These are all healthy options- yay!
- Venti Iced Soy Latte + 2 Splenda (My absolute favorite!)
- Venti Iced Almond Milk Latte + 2 Splenda
- Venti Iced Coffee w/ Coconut Milk + 2 Splenda
- Venti Iced Coffee w/ Skim Milk + 2 Splenda
- Venti Iced Coffee w/ Almond Milk + 1 Pump Vanilla + 2 Splenda
My At Home Coffee Necessities
- A delicious coffee blend
- Soy Milk or Almond Milk (I use these in place of creamer on most days)
- A great coffee creamer (for the days I want to splurge!)
- Splenda (My favorite no calorie sweetener)
- Pretty coffee cups